Christian Voting Guide – American Political Index (API)
2016 Presidential Election Guide
The American Political Index (API) is a “How is a Christian to Vote Guide” and it is based on what the Bible says about choosing leaders; it shows how closely a political candidate is to our founding fathers. The most critical issue in the 2016 election is to decide to do God’s will and therefore have God’s favor instead of His judgment for disobeying His Word. For God to heal our nation, we must vote for Christians who believe like our founding fathers who insist to have Christian religious liberty so we can worship the LORD freely. Our founders are obviously true Americans; they fulfill these especially important Scriptural qualifications.
God’s 5 Biblical Qualifications for Choosing Leaders
The LORD is sovereign and each of us give an account to Him, so it is our duty is to obey God. He commands the USA to serve Him, not sinful man or Wall Street. God’s will is for us to choose representatives at all levels of government, from school boards to the president, who:
- Are Christians Who Fear God (Exodus 18:21, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18)
- Their goal is the true American Dream that “we all came to these parts… to advance the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ,” as the New England Confederation affirmed about America.
- They believe God is sovereign and the LORD is our Lawgiver, Judge, and King, as our founding fathers say to believe (Isaiah 33:22).
- Obeying God, they call for the Holy Bible and Christian prayer to be in schools, are pro-life, and approve of traditional marriage only (Matthew 5:21, 2 Peter 2:6, Isaiah 59:21).
- As Jesus Christ serves the church, they serve Americans (Luke 22:26).
- They believe that our national security is first by trusting in God, as our national motto, In God We Trust, affirms (Mark 12:31, Psalm 121:1 & 146:3-5).
- Like our founders, they have a Christian view of the USA’s war policy, which is defensive (just cause) and only permits wars which are non-aggressive. If in a war, they work to quickly win the war.
- Demand Christian Religious Liberty (Matthew 4:10)
- Obeying God, they call for Christian religious liberty throughout the USA (Matthew 4:10). The LORD is the one true God, our Creator, and our Judge; He is holy and He justly opposes strange gods that mislead people to darkness, sin, and hell (Exodus 20:5).
- They understand that the Constitution was written by Christians to protect Christians so we can serve the LORD.
- Living to glorify God, they understand that if Moses had stood up for any religious liberty, such as freedom to worship another god as Baal, then God would not have been with Moses and likely would have killed Moses (Exodus 32).
- Insist We Have Our God-given Rights (Genesis 1:27)
- Since we know the Declaration of Independence affirms that our rights are endowed by our Creator and can never be surrendered, they often mention, in proper context, the Declaration of Independence to affirm that Americans always have our unalienable rights.
- They are known for defending our God-given rights of life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, property, and conscience.
- Are Truthful (Exodus 18:21)
- They are known for being honest not liars.
- Following the Constitution, they don’t limit our rights, but they limit the powers of our civil servants (the president, congress, courts, and government workers). They condemn all unconstitutional acts.
- Hate Covetousness (Exodus 18:21)
- They refuse to take what belongs to “We the People”.
- With verifiable histories, they prove that they are effective at eliminating unjust taxes and cutting debts.
- As the Bible teaches, they promote self-government.
- Knowing God rewards obedience, they have faith that God will again bless the USA with abundance for following His Word (Matthew 6:33, Deuteronomy 28).
This is what true Americans believe; we know that John Hancock, George Washington, John Adams, John Jay, and our founding fathers fulfill these Biblical requirements and they learned them from the highly respected American Revolution pastors. Serving the LORD is why God made the USA the number one nation.
How can we end the persecution of Christians if pastors don’t teach these truths? If your church leaders aren’t teaching these truths, then hold them accountable and ask them to teach “God’s 5 Biblical Qualifications for Leaders,” so God heals our land.
Christian Voting Guide: Based on the American Political Index (API)
The higher the API score that we choose for leaders means the USA has more of God’s blessings, such as liberty, better jobs, and protection. Picking leaders with lower scores, or those unqualified, cause God’s judgment to our country.
(True American %)
|Fears God||Insists to Have Christian Religious Liberty||God-given Rights||Truthful||Hates Covetousness|
|Judge Roy Moore
(example of who God would bless the USA with)
|98 %||100 %||91%||100 %||100 %||100 %|
|Mike Huckabee||70 %||70 %||70 %||50 %||80 %||80 %|
|Rand Paul||70 %||50 %||50 %||80 %||80 %||80 %|
|Ben Carson||68 %||70 %||60 %||60 %||80 %||70 %|
|Scott Walker||55 %||50 %||50 %||50 %||70 %||60 %|
|Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio||Constitutionally unqualified – not a natural born citizen|
|Donald Trump||Biblically unqualified – Promotes transgender beauty pageants|
|Jeb Bush, Chris Christie||Biblically unqualified – Do not fear God|
|Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders||Biblically unqualified – Do not fear God|
This information is preliminary. Check this website for updates. God’s Word teaches the following are disqualified:
- Hillary Clinton has been in the news lying and is against God with abortion and homosexual sin.
- Donald Trump opposes God’s Word by news reports of promoting transgender beauty pageants.
- Jeb Bush is not known for being a Christian who fears God. Members of the Bush family are for homosexual sin and Jeb does not rebuke them for their rebellion to God.
Read “God’s Plan for the USA” by Rev. Steven Andrew to learn more about 7 Bible Keys that guarantee God bless you and end His judgment on our nation.