Christian Voting Guide
American Political IndexTM (API)
To have God heal our nation, we must vote for Christians who believe like our founding fathers. The American Political Index (API) is a “How is a Christian to Vote Guide” based on Scripture; it shows how closely a political candidate is to a true American.
God’s 5 Biblical Qualifications for Leaders
The USA’s duty is to serve God who is Sovereign, not government nor Wall Street. God’s will is to choose representatives at all levels of government, from school boards to the president, who:
- Are Christians who fear God (Exodus 18:21, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18)
- They know the LORD is our Lawgiver, Judge, and King, so they obey the Holy Bible (Isaiah 33:22).
- Their goal is the true American Dream of advancing the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Obeying God, they call for the Holy Bible and Christian prayer to be in schools, are pro-life, and approve of traditional marriage only (Matthew 5:21, 2 Peter 2:6, Isaiah 59:21).
- As Jesus Christ serves the church, they serve Americans (Luke 22:26).
- They believe that our national security is first In God We Trust (Mark 12:31, Psalm 121:1 & 146:3-5).
- They have a Biblical view of the USA’s war policy, which is defensive (just cause) and only permits wars which are non-aggressive. If in war, they call to quickly win the war.
- Are truthful (Exodus 18:21)
- They are known for being honest not liars.
- Following the Constitution, they don’t limit our rights, but they limit the powers of our civil servants (the president, congress, courts, and government workers). They condemn all unconstitutional acts.
- Hate covetousness (Exodus 18:21)
- They refuse to take what belongs to We the People.
- With verifiable histories, they prove that they are effective at eliminating unjust taxes and cutting debts.
- As the Bible teaches, they promote self-government.
- Knowing God rewards obedience, they have faith that God will again bless the USA with abundance for following His Word (Matthew 6:33, Deuteronomy 28).
- Demand to Have Christian Religious Liberty (Matthew 4:10)
- Obeying God, they call for Christian religious liberty throughout the USA (Matthew 4:10).
- They understand that the Constitution was written by Christians to protect Christians to serve the LORD.
- Insist to Have God-given Rights (Genesis 1:27)
- Since our rights are endowed by our Creator and can never be surrendered, they often mention the Declaration of Independence to affirm that Americans have unalienable rights.
- They are known for defending our unalienable rights of life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, property, and conscience.
John Hancock, George Washington, John Adams, John Jay, and our founding fathers fulfill these Biblical requirements.
Christian Voting Guide (Based on the American Political Index)
|Candidate||Overall Rating||Fears God||Truthful||Hates Covetousness||God-given Rights||Calls for Christian Religious Liberty|
|Judge Roy Moore||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio||Constitutionally unqualified – not a natural born citizen|
|Donald Trump||Biblically unqualified – Promotes transgender beauty pageants|
|Carly Fiorina, Jeb Bush||Biblically unqualified – Does not fear God|
|Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders||Biblically unqualified – Does not fear God|
This information is preliminary. Check this website for updates.
God’s Word teaches the following are disqualified:
- Hillary Clinton has been in the news lying and is against God with abortion and homosexual sin.
- Donald Trump opposes God’s Word by news reports of promoting transgender beauty pageants.
- Jeb Bush is not known for being a Christian who fears God. Members of the Bush family have spoken for homosexuality (sin).
Read “God’s Plan for the USA” by Rev. Steven Andrew to learn more about 7 Bible Keys that guarantee God bless you and end His judgment on our nation.