In order to heal our land, God asks us to confess our nation’s sins to be forgiven. Each of us should feel sorrowful for the sins of the USA. Your agreement in prayer will make a difference in restoring God’s blessings.
When Jesus forgave our sins on the cross, He was sealing and keeping covenant. His blood is the blood of the covenant. The blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7). He put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself (Hebrews 9:26). Jesus paid the price that was required for our false gods, covetousness, courts betraying our founders by “ruling” their Christian ways are unconstitutional, and all sins. Without Jesus’ blood, there is God’s wrath and judgment.
The sins of our land stand out. God expects us to weep and wail over them (James 4:9). They will either be forgiven by Jesus Christ, or the USA will be judged. The blood of Jesus is more powerful than any sin. The nail prints Jesus has from the three nails when they crucified Him proves that He loves us and paid the price for our sins. The cross says there is forgiveness for all who believe in Him. To be forgiven, pray: Father, I confess my sins of ___. I am cleansed by Jesus Christ’s blood. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
It is not too late for the USA to receive God’s mercy and forgiveness to end God’s judgment and to heal our land. Why does God want to show mercy to the USA? He knows we need mercy for our great sins to spare our nation from His judgment. False gods, same-sex marriage, and selling innocent aborted babies’ body parts grieve the Holy Spirit. But God’s mercy is greater than our sins. This is why we must confess our sins to God and be forgiven, which gives us hope.
Prayer to Forgive the USA
You are merciful. With godly sorrow Americans ask for Your mercy for our sins instead of Your judgment. (John 8:11, Jonah 4:2, Amos 5:18)
The USA confesses and repents of:
- Other gods (Matthew 4:10)
- Not having Christian religious liberty as our priority as a nation (Mark 12:30)
- Not following Jesus Christ in government, schools, courts and the military, and taking the Holy Bible & Christian prayer out of schools (2 Timothy 2:12, Is. 59:21)
- Not demanding our God-given rights of life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, property, and conscience (Genesis 1:27, Acts 5:29)
- Helping the wicked instead of supporting Christians in politics and business (2 Timothy 3:5, 2 Chronicles 19:2, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18)
- Abortion (Matthew 5:17)
- Unjust wars (Mark 12:31)
- Coveting (Matthew 6:24, Ephesians 5:5)
- Homosexuality, adultery and fornication (Jude 7, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10)
- Occult, sorcery, and witchcraft (Deuteronomy 18:10-12)
- All other sins (2 Chronicles 7:14)
We receive forgiveness for our personal and national sins by the sacrifice of Jesus. (1 John 1:7 & 9)
In Jesus’ name. Amen.