Bible Verses on Voting
What are the Bible Verses on Voting?
Is there a difference between a Christian and a non-Christian? God says “Yes”. When you ask Jesus in your heart, you have the Holy Spirit and God’s wisdom and love. A Christian is superior to a non-Christian as they are born again, a new creature: “he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him” (1 Cor. 6:17, 2 Cor. 5:17). Non-Christians are under the power of the devil, due to Adam’s fall.
One of the greatest sins is Christians who help the wicked because it results in God’s judgment (see below). If you have done this, will you repent? To bring God’s blessings and hope, I call Christians to obey Scripture and to rally together for the most electable Christians for our Christian Republic (“to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God”). The Christian front runners for President are Ron Paul and Virgil Goode. Read why in the Holy Bible verses on voting below.
Bible Verses on Voting
The Bible verses on voting are: 2 Chronicles 19:2, Psalm 1:1, Exodus 18:21, 2 Samuel 23:3, Mark 12:30, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18, 1 Corinthians 1-5, Exodus 20:2-3, Luke 22:26, Psalm 125:3, Deuteronomy 8:19-20, Galatians 1:9…
“Should you help the wicked and love those who hate the LORD? Therefore the wrath of the LORD is upon you.” 2 Chronicles 19:2
“Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful;” Psalm 1:1
“Moreover you shall select from all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them to be rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens.” Exodus 18:21
“He who rules over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. ” 2 Samuel 23:3
“‘And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.” Mark 12:30
“Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: ‘I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people.’ Therefore ‘Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the LORD Almighty.’” 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
“Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints? Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? ” 1 Corinthians 6:1-5
“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me. ” Exodus 20:2-3
“he who governs as he who serves” Jesus Christ in Luke 22:26
“For the scepter of wickedness shall not rest on the land allotted to the righteous, lest the righteous reach out their hands to iniquity.” Psalm 125:3
“Then it shall be, if you by any means forget the LORD your God, and follow other gods, and serve them and worship them, I testify against you this day that you shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroys before you, so you shall perish, because you would not be obedient to the voice of the LORD your God.” Deuteronomy 8:19-20
“As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.” Galatians 1:9
It is the Duty of Nations to Obey God
God calls nations to serve Him. Look at these quotes and declare: Jesus Christ is Lord of the USA. Also, please share this to every American, including pastors, so God will bless us.
“God reigns over the nations; God sits on His holy throne.” Psalm 47:8
“The LORD is high above all nations, His glory above the heavens.” Psalm 113:4
“The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.” Psalm 9:17
“The LORD is King forever and ever; The nations have perished out of His land.” Psalm 10:6
“So the nations shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth Your glory.” Psalm 102:15
“The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.” Psalm 9:17
“Yes, all kings shall fall down before Him; All nations shall serve Him.” Psalm 72:11
“All nations whom You have made shall come and worship before You, O Lord, And shall glorify Your name.” Psalm 86:9
“Pour out Your wrath on the nations that do not know You, and on the kingdoms that do not call on Your name.” Psalm 79:6
“Who has directed the Spirit of the LORD, or as His counselor has taught Him? With whom did He take counsel, and who instructed Him, and taught Him in the path of justice? Who taught Him knowledge, and showed Him the way of understanding? Behold, the nations are as a drop in a bucket, and are counted as the small dust on the scales; Look, He lifts up the isles as a very little thing.” Isaiah 40:13-15
Founding Fathers: It is the Duty of Nations to Obey God
“It is the duty of nations to acknowledge the Providence of Almighty God, to obey His will…” George Washington
“It is the duty of nations as well as men to own their dependence upon the overruling power of God, to confess their sins and transgressions in humble sorrow yet with assured hope that genuine repentance will lead to mercy and pardon, and to recognize the sublime truth, announced in the Holy Scriptures and proven by all history: that those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord.” Abraham Lincoln
“… it is the duty – as well as the privilege and interest – of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.” John Jay
The USA is a Christian Republic
“to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God…”
Jesus says, “he who governs as he who serves” (Luke 22:26). Our Christian Republic has the servant heart of Jesus. We have a representative government where the government serves “We the People” for our well being not the government’s power. Do you obey Jesus in who you vote for?
Our Founding Fathers made the USA a Christian Republic because they knew that Democracies are corrupt and not God’s desire. Look at these quotes:
“[The Holy Bible] is the rock on which our Republic rests.” Andrew Jackson
“Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide” and “That the desires of the majority of the people are often for injustice and inhumanity against the minority, is demonstrated by every page of the history of the world.” John Adams
“A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.” Thomas Jefferson
“We may define a republic to be … a government which derives all its powers directly or indirectly from the great body of the people, and is administered by persons holding their offices during pleasure for a limited period, or during good behavior. It is essential to such a government that it be derived from the great body of the society, not from an inconsiderable proportion or a favored class of it; otherwise a handful of tyrannical nobles, exercising their oppressions by a delegation of their powers, might aspire to the rank of republicans and claim for their government the honorable title of republic.” James Madison, Federalist Number 10
ELECT GOD-FEARING GOVERNMENTS
for God’s Blessings and Christian Liberty
Above all trust in Jesus as our King and as Christians let’s work to make God’s laws our laws and bring back our Christian Founding Fathers laws.
God removed Judah for Manasseh’s sins (2 Kings 24:3). God is warning the USA to turn away from Romney (Mormon cult leader) and Obama (Muslim or an antichrist) for their sins.
God wants Christians Ron Paul or Virgil Goode – will Christians, denominations and pastors obey God – or sin?
Ron Paul is the only Christian still running for President who beat Obama in polls
Ron Paul’s Strengths
– Accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
– Will pray to the LORD for the USA
– Obeys USA Constitution, which is obeying the law
– Opposes tyranny
– Will cut $1 trillion from the national debt in his first year
– Will cut Planned Parenthood and homosexual funding
– Knows the USA is a Republic, not a democracy
– Faithful family man
– The Holy Spirit will be in the White House
– Media is afraid of Paul
* Virgil Goode of the Constitution Party is also a Christian who would do what Ron Paul would do
Ron Paul can win by pastors and Christians publicly renouncing Romney and the Mormon cult. Romney and Obama don’t have God’s agenda.
Romney and Obama disobey the Constitution, want inferior government healthcare, want to take away Americans God-given right to trial – by the NDAA, have promoted homosexual schools and have caused Christians to be discriminated on, Jesus warns they are wolves in sheep’s clothing and bring God’s judgment on the USA for false gods. (Matthew 7:15-20, 2 Chronicles 19:2)
Remember, the LORD is a jealous God. It is adultery against the LORD to associate with the foreign gods. Please be faithful to Jesus Christ. Watch video.
TO REJECT MORMON CULT MEMBER MITT ROMNEY
1) God will not bless the USA if Christians disobey God and vote for non-Christians. This is “unequally yoked” and forbidden.
2) Mitt Romney is a Mormon. Mormon’s are secretive, exclusive, do not display the cross and deny the real Jesus Christ His Gospel. Here are examples:
– Jesus Christ is God. He is the second Person of the Trinity. He came to earth and died for our sins. Jesus resurrected and is seated at the right hand of God. He is our Judge. However, Mormon heresies teach Jesus is the spirit brother of Lucifer, not God. Joseph Smith taught that other religions are apostate (Joseph Smith’s first vision).
– Salvation: Jesus’s sacrifice alone is sufficient for salvation and only through Christ can we approach God (John 14:6, Acts 4:12). However Mormon heresies teach that Mormons can become Gods. Through the temple ceremony they lay groundwork for having families and children, who raise families who will form their own families and become gods on their own planets. (Joseph Smith, King Follett Discourse)
– The Holy Bible is God’s Word. It is complete and without error. However, Mormon heresies added books outside the Holy Bible. These books are not God’s Word. They are a different gospel that Paul warned Christians to avoid in Galatians 1.
Stick with Jesus Christ so you will be saved and the USA blessed. Jesus loves you!
3)Romney wants to put Americans in jail for life without a jury trial in NDAA – This is against the Holy Bible and the Constitution
4) Romney made the blueprint for “obamacare”
5) Brought Massachusetts away from God, with homosexual sin
6) Fundraises with the abortion pill
7) Thinks Christians are inferior
8) Opposes our Founding Fathers
9) Opposes our Christian Republic
10) Romney may have committed a felony at Bain
11) Mitt Romney won’t pray to the LORD for the USA, but to Satan or a demon (the spirit brother of Lucifer)
TO REJECT OBAMA FOR MOCKING GOD
1) According to Jesus Christ we see that Barack Hussein Obama is not a Christian by his fruit. Jesus warns of wolves in sheep’s clothing.
– Covered Jesus’ name and cross at Georgetown
– Calls Christians, pro-lifers and Americans wanting liberty (our Founding Fathers) possible terrorists in “Homeland Security Report”
– Advocates to leave living babies to die who survive botched abortions
– Has the blood of millions of aborted babies on his hands
– Mocks God with sexual and homosexual sin
– Follows Saul Alynski who dedicates books to Lucifer
– Created the biggest debt and taxes in history, $6+ Trillion
– Called Americans “enemies” in October 2010
– Mocked God and our Founding Fathers by removing the references to God in the Declaration of Independence when quoting it
– Lied about the USA’s national motto that it wasn’t “In God We Trust”
– Lied that the USA is not a Christian Nation. To try to separate a nation from God is the greatest evil to a nation.
– Has broken the law: DOMA, War Powers Act, allowed Mexicans 70 miles into Arizona, “czars”, NDAA removing “due process”, no proof of Constitutional eligibility, worked against the USA constitution…
– Works against the interest of Americans (“Government Healthcare”, “Hate Crimes”, “ENDA”, “Stimulus”…)
– Has stopped Bibles printed with a military logo
– Opposes our Founding Fathers
– Opposes our Christian Republic
– Won’t pray to the LORD for the USA, but is deceived with Satan’s deception and destruction