NOTE: CHRISTIAN VOTING GUIDE UPDATE
- Join One Million Americans on the LORD’s Side
- Order JESUS MAKES AMERICA GREAT: God’s Way to Be Safe and Prosperous
We cry out to You for Christian leaders
from school boards to federal government. Judges 3:9
..Jesus Christ is Lord of the USA.
In Jesus’ name. Amen..
- Clinton is a national security danger betraying the USA.
CHRISTIAN VOTER’S GUIDE SUMMARY
Who should Christians vote for? We know Clinton is a national security danger. Clinton compromised national security and has lied to the USA about security emails and Benghazi; Scroll down for full Christian voting guide analysis
1. Voting against God is a national security danger. God blesses choosing leaders who say same-sex marriage is not law, end abortion, advance our Christian nation and obey the Constitution
2. Clinton fails God’s requirements. Hillary could have jailed Christians against same-sex marriage, want transgenders in women’s bathrooms, pray with Muslims and violate the Constitution.
3. Cry out to God to have real Christian political leaders, from President to school boards immediately (Judges 3:9).
How is a Christian to vote?
The American Christian Voting Guide ™ (ACVG) is a 2016 presidential election checklist based on the Five Biblical Qualifications for Choosing Leaders; it shows:
1) Which candidate would bring the greatest freedom, better jobs, and national security from God blessing the USA.
2) How close a presidential candidate matches our founding fathers.
What is unique about this Christian voters guide is it answers, how can our nation please God, not who is a good speaker or best looking. The LORD does care about politics and He has specific instructions for us.
The American Christian Voting Guide ™
A higher score means the greater God will bless the USA. Liberty, better jobs, and God’s protection come from better scores. Helping those with lower scores means more troubles from God’s judgment for disobeying the Holy Bible, as well as unjust laws against God. This chart also reveals what percentage of a true American the person is. See the Bible verses on voting below after the candidates.
|Candidate||Overall Rating||Fears God||Demands to Have Christian Religious Liberty||Insists to Have God-given Rights||Truthful||Hates Covetousness|
|1) Mike Huckabee||93% (A)||92%||93%||95%||95%||91%|
|2) Rand Paul||84% (B)||80%||75%||90%||89%||88%|
|3) Ben Carson||81% (B-)||80%||75%||79%||84%||84%|
|Ted Cruz||74% (C)||80%||75%||79%||60%||79%|
|Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton|
Carly Fiorina, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders
|(F) Biblically unqualified. Do not fear God. See references below.|
|Founding Fathers: John Hancock, George Washington, John Adams, John Jay...||100% (A+)||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%|
Father, You are merciful. Change people’s hearts to choose leaders who obey You. We want leaders who: 1) Believe the USA is a Christian nation, 2) End the great sin of abortion. You command this. The 5th and 14th Amendments that protect life, and 3) Say same-sex marriage is not law since the Constitution says Congress makes laws not the Supreme Court. Forgive the USA by Jesus’ blood. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
The most critical issue in the 2016 election is to do God’s will and vote for Christians that believe like our founding fathers. They insisted to have Christian religious liberty to serve the LORD freely as every Christian and pastor must do. This will heal our land and end the persecution of Christians.
Some say the church is to stay out of the state. But that is not what the Bible teaches or what are founders established. The first act of Congress is reading the Bible and praying in Jesus’ name. The Bible shows us:
- Putting God first is the only way to make the USA great again.
- Obeying God’s Word is how God protects our borders, gives us the lowest tax rates, and we experience economic growth that overcomes foreign trade deficits. This is outlined in JESUS MAKES AMERICA GREAT: God’s Way to Be Safe and Prosperous.
It is time for pastors to once again teach Christians how the Bible says to vote to free our nation from spiritual darkness. This is what the American Revolution pastors did. With so many Biblically unqualified candidates, we and our churches must cry out to God to change our hearts and to have Christian leaders from school boards to president.
Political Candidate References
Check this web page for the latest Christian voting guide rankings, as the data is being updated. A comment can be submitted here.
Ratings: Read the whole page for details. A more detailed analysis for this Christian voting guide has been started and will be posted once finished. As a ministry, we need additional funds to help us finish this detailed analysis. This research is based on ongoing study of political news and events; it is an educated estimation believed to be Biblically accurate. For candidates to rank higher, they should say things as our founders taught. For example, the Holy Bible is to be read in schools and the military is to attend Christian church as George Washington did. This is explained in JESUS MAKES AMERICA GREAT: God’s Way to Be Safe and Prosperous.
Donald Trump (89% B+)
- Christian who fears God (84%)
- Honors life like our founders
- Understands the USA is a Christian nation.
- Like our Christian founders, President Trump must say the Lord is the one true God, all other gods are false. Jesus says, “Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve” (Matthew 4:10). John Hancock, John Adams and all the founders stood up for Christianity and put the Holy Bible in schools, not false religions. To have God’s favor to win the American Revolution, George Washington commanded the military to attend Christian churches. In the riveting books “Jesus Makes America Great” and Save America,” Andrew explains praying with false gods (Mormons, Muslims, Buddhists…) causes God’s judgment of economic troubles, unprotected borders, terrorism and tyranny.
- To prevent God’s destruction of the USA as happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, President Trump should say God commands the USA to have marriage of one man and one woman only. The country repents of homosexual sin. The Word of God says, “Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.” (Jude 7)
- Demands Christian religious liberty (90%)
- Insists we have God-given rights (90%)
- Hates covetousness (92%)
- Truthful (90%)
- Upholds and protects the Constitution.
Hillary Clinton (F-)
Christian who fears God (No, Biblically unqualified)
- Calls Christians “deplorables”.
- Mocks God by abortion and homosexual sin support
- Prays with Muslims and false gods.
- Clinton compromised national security and has lied to the USA about emails and Benghazi.
- Kept emails on private server without government safeguards
Christian who fears God (No, Biblically unqualified)
- Known socialist, which means loss of freedoms and tyranny
- People lose money, proposes taxing people $19.6 trillion
Founding Fathers (John Hancock, George Washington, John Adams, John Jay…)
- Christians who fear God (100%)
- Taught the USA is to obey God’s will
- “It is the duty of nations to… obey His will” George Washington
- The first act of Congress is for George Washington, John Adams, Samuel Adams, John Jay… to pray in Jesus’ name and read the Holy Bible
- Taught to teach public school children to choose Christians who fear God as leaders (Noah Webster, History of the United States textbook)
- Known to value piety
- George Washington commanded all the military to attend Christian church
- “Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Jesus Christ, Matthew 10:28
- “All of you cannot serve God and mammon” Jesus Christ, Matthew 6:24
- Taught the USA is to obey God’s will
- Demand Christian religious liberty (1oo%)
- Put the Holy Bible and Christian prayer in schools
- Paid Christian chaplains who prayed in Jesus’ name
- Taught the First Amendment is for Christianity
- “The real object of the [First] Amendment was, not to countenance [approve], much less to advance Mohammedanism, or Judaism, or infidelity [secularism], by prostrating Christianity, but to exclude all rivalry among Christian sects, and to prevent any national ecclesiastical establishment [denomination], which should give to an hierarchy the exclusive patronage of the national government.” Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1833
- Insist we have God-given rights (100%)
- See Declaration of Independence
- Fought the Revolutionary War for Christian liberty
- Hate covetousness (1oo%)
- Established representative and limited government
- Had no personal income taxes
- Truthful (1oo%)
- Wrote and upheld the Constitution
- Known as honest men
Mike Huckabee follows the Constitution and says same-sex marriage is not law and how to end Roe vs. Wade abortions. God says repentance will heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:13-14).
Check this website for updates to this Christian voting guide (information is preliminary and subject to being updated)
Explanation of God’s 5 Biblical Qualifications for Choosing Leaders
The LORD is sovereign and each of us give an account to Him, so it is our duty to obey the Holy Bible. This Christian voting guide shows that God’s will is for us to choose representatives at all levels of government, from school boards to the president, who:
Are Christians Who Fear God
- “He that rules over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.” 2 Samuel 23:3
- “you shall provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God… and place such over them, to be rulers” Exodus 18:21
- “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteous-ness?… Therefore come out from among them… and I will receive you…” 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
Demand Christian Religious Liberty
- “You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve.” Matthew 4:10
- “Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free” Galatians 5:1
Insist We Have Our God-given Rights
- “in the image of God He created him” Genesis 1:27
- “proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof” Leviticus 25:10
- “men of truth” Exodus 18:21
Hate Covetousness Exodus 18:21
How can we end the persecution of Christians if pastors don’t teach the Biblical truth on voting? We know that John Hancock, George Washington, John Adams, John Jay, and our founding fathers fulfill these Biblical requirements and they learned them from the highly respected American Revolution pastors who endorsed Christian leaders. To heal our land, help share these qualifications and the American Christian Voting Guide with everyone you can. It is important because God is not with politicians who do not fear Him (2 Chronicles 15:2 & 19:2).
For Further Study on Biblical Voting
According to God, a candidate who is “presidential” is an able Christian who fears God. A more detailed explanation of this Christian voting guide with examples of the 5 Biblical qualifications for leaders is:
Are Christians Who Fear God (2 Samuel 23:3, Exodus 18:21, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18)
- Their goal is the true American Dream that “we all came to these parts… to advance the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ,” as the New England Confederation affirmed about America.
- They believe God is sovereign and the LORD is our Lawgiver, Judge, and King, as our founding fathers say to believe (Isaiah 33:22).
- Obeying God, they call for the Holy Bible and Christian prayer to be in schools, are pro-life, and approve of traditional marriage only (Matthew 5:21, 2 Peter 2:6, Isaiah 59:21).
- As Jesus Christ serves the church, they serve Americans (Luke 22:26).
- They believe that our national security is first by trusting in God, as our national motto, In God We Trust, affirms (Mark 12:31, Psalm 121:1 & 146:3-5).
- Like our founders, they have a Christian view of the USA’s war policy, which is defensive (just cause) and only permits wars which are non-aggressive. If in a war, they work to quickly win the war.
Demand Christian Religious Liberty (Matthew 4:10, Galatians 5:1)
- Obeying God, they call for Christian religious liberty throughout the USA (Matthew 4:10). The LORD is the one true God, our Creator, and our Judge; He is holy and He justly opposes strange gods that mislead people to darkness, sin, and hell (Exodus 20:5).
- They understand that the Constitution was written by Christians to protect Christians so we can serve the LORD.
- Living to glorify God, they understand that if Moses had stood up for any religious liberty, such as freedom to worship another god as Baal, then God would not have been with Moses and likely would have killed Moses (Exodus 32).
Insist We Have Our God-given Rights (Genesis 1:27, Leviticus 25:10)
- Since we know the Declaration of Independence affirms that our rights are endowed by our Creator and can never be surrendered, they often mention, in proper context, the Declaration of Independence to affirm that Americans always have our unalienable rights.
- They are known for defending our God-given rights of life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, property, and conscience.
Are Truthful (Exodus 18:21)
- They are known for being honest not liars.
- Following the Constitution, they don’t limit our rights, but they limit the powers of our civil servants (the president, congress, courts, and government workers). They condemn all unconstitutional acts.
Hate Covetousness (Exodus 18:21)
- They refuse to take what belongs to “We the People”.
- With verifiable histories, they prove that they are effective at eliminating unjust taxes and cutting debts.
- As the Bible teaches, they promote self-government.
- Knowing God rewards obedience, they have faith that God will again bless the USA with abundance for following His Word (Matthew 6:33, Deuteronomy 28).
To learn more, read JESUS MAKES AMERICA GREAT: God’s Way to Be Safe and Prosperous by Rev. Steven Andrew to also discover 7 Bible Truths that guarantee God will bless you and end His judgment on our nation. A revealing American history excerpt on Biblical voting is:
Chief Justice John Jay knew these verses and said to “select and prefer Christians for [our] leaders”. Known as the Schoolmaster of the Republic, Noah Webster, taught the political Bible verses to American school children, “It is alleged by men of loose principles, or defective views of the subject, that [Christian] religion and morality are not necessary or important qualifications for political stations. But the Scriptures teach a different doctrine. They direct that rulers should be men who rule in the fear of God, able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness… [Exodus 18:21]”
“When you become entitled to exercise the right of voting for public officers, let it be impressed on your mind that God commands you to choose for rulers, ‘just men who will rule in the fear of God.’ [2 Samuel 23:3] The preservation of government depends on the faithful discharge of this Duty…”
To have God’s blessings of liberty, abundance and security, we have to follow God’s Word. If we disobey God in voting by choosing those who do not match His Word, then God judges the USA and there are great problems, as we have seen.
Please share the American Christian Voting Guide with your church, family, and friends.