To save our Christian nation and live to glorify God, will you and your church join Christians Uniting to Save the USATM? It is important that Christians unite together so we can fix our nation’s problems.
The USA almost wasn’t freed from King George’s oppression due to a conflict in the Continental Congress in 1774. Christians of different denominations in our country weren’t praying together due to differences. However, when Samuel Adams arose and stated, “I… can hear a prayer from a [Christian] gentleman of piety and virtue who was at the same time a friend to his country,”7 our founders agreed to unite the USA in Christ.
With our common cause being to save the USA, as Christians of different denominations we agree on these Christian beliefs to:
- Teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Proclaim: The LORD is the God of the USA and Americans are His people
- Call for Christians in public service only from school boards to president, not the heathen
- Be like our founders and insists to have our God-given rights
- Teach that “righteousness exalts a nation: but sin is a reproach [shame] to any people” Proverbs 14:34
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
As Christians of different denominations, we agree on the following core beliefs of the Gospel of Jesus Christ:
- God – God eternally exists in three Persons as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is the one true God
(Matthew 28:19, Isaiah 43:10-11, John 8:58).
- God’s Word is infallible – The Holy Bible is our final authority in all matters of faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:21, 1 Thessalonians 2:13).
- The fall of man and salvation through Jesus Christ – All have sinned, come short of the glory of God, and face the judgment of God. Each person individually is to call on Jesus Christ to be saved, for by grace we are saved through faith. Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and lived a perfect sinless life; He is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world and died for our sins. He was buried and rose from the dead (Romans 3:23 & 6:23, John 1:29 & 3:16, Ephesians 2:8-9, Matthew 1:23, Hebrews 7:26, 1 Corinthians 15:4).
- God commands us to love Him and to love one another – The First Commandment is to “love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.” The Second Commandment is to “love your neighbor as yourself.” (Mark 12:30-31).
- Christians are to live holy lives – God gives us the Holy Spirit so we can glorify Him in all we do (Romans 8:13-14, Galatians 5:22-23).
The LORD is the God of the USA
As Americans we know that One Nation Under God means we have a covenant relationship with the LORD as a country. The reason we combine God and country together is to show that our nation belongs to the LORD and to make the USA holy. This is what gives Americans God’s blessings and favor.
Choose Christians Leaders Only
What does the LORD, our Lawgiver, say about choosing leaders? These verses give us a summary that God’s will is to select Christians who fear God for public service that keep our God-given rights. God forbids turning away from Him to the heathen (unbelievers).
- “you shall provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers” (Exodus 18:21).
- “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion has light with darkness? And what concord has Christ with Belial? … Therefore come out from among them… and I will receive you…” (2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV)
- “he who leads as he that serves” (Luke 22:26).
- “in the image of God He created him” (Genesis 1:27).
- “proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof” (Leviticus 25:10 KJV).
See the American Political Index for a Christian voting guide and further explanation of the Biblical requirements for public service.
Keep Our God-given Rights
Where do your rights come from? Your rights come from God. The Declaration of Independence says, all men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This also gives you the right of property and conscience. No one, including government, can take away our rights because God gives our rights, not man (Acts 5:29).
John Adams said to pastors, “Let us hear the dignity of his nature, and the noble rank he holds among the works of God—that consenting to [tyranny] slavery is a sacrilegious breach of trust, as offensive in the sight of God as it is derogatory from our own honor or interest or happiness—and that God Almighty has promulgated from heaven liberty, peace, and good-will to man!”
In my book, “God’s Plan for the USA,” I explain that our unalienable rights are to live for God, and include:
- Life: You have the right to life in all you do, beginning at conception. In Jesus is life, so this right is to follow The Bible says, “In Him was life; and the life was the light of men” (John 1:4 KJV). “Life is the immediate gift of God, a right inherent by Nature [God’s creation] in every individual and it begins in contemplation of law as soon as an infant is able to stir in the mother’s womb” and “consists in the free use, enjoyment, and disposal of every man’s acquisitions, without any control or diminution,” explained scholar Sir William Blackstone.
- Liberty: Your right of liberty includes freedom to live your life for God as a Christian, not to live in sin. Jesus is the Author of Liberty and only He makes you free. Personal liberty “consists in the power of removing one’s person to any place whatsoever without restraint, unless by due course of law,” said Blackstone. Americans reject tyranny because tyrants oppose God.
- The Pursuit of happiness: Your right to the pursuit of happiness is to do God’s will because you are created in such a way that you can only be happy doing God’s will. Psalm 144:15 says, “Happy is that people, whose God is the LORD!” The law of nature (the will of God) forbids doing things that are against another person’s pursuit of happiness. Jesus commanded, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself” (Mark 12:31).
- Property: You have the right to property. This includes using your property to glorify God. Psalm 24:1 says, “The earth is the LORD’s, and the fullness thereof”. A person’s right of private property “consists in the free use, enjoyment, and disposal of all his acquisitions, without any control or diminution, save only by the [Christian] laws of the land,” explained Blackstone.
- Conscience: Your right of conscience is the duty to obey your conscience before God in holiness (Acts 5:29). The Bible teaches that no one can force you to sin. A person who tries to force you to sin is evil.
Righteousness is to worship the LORD only—not other gods. It is to have the Holy Bible and Christian prayer in schools and government, be pro-life, for traditional marriage only, and other holy ways that God blesses.
Unite the USA in Christ
By agreeing on these core Christian beliefs, we and our churches will save our nation from destruction as Christians Uniting to Save the USATM. Thank you for agreeing to unite with other Christian believers.
Next, join the American Disciple Making Team.