“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9 KJV)
As Christians, we strongly commend President Trump for obeying God with being pro-life, quoting the Bible during the inauguration, securing our borders and wanting pastors to speak freely.
God, Forgive the USA for Donald Trump’s Sins
However, there are two sins that we need to pray for Donald Trump to repent of. We are to confess these sins to God so He forgives the USA and we are not judged.
- Trump’s LGBTQ Executive Order
- God says, Sodom and Gomorrah “giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire” Jude 7 KJV.
- It is sin for Donald Trump and Mike Pence to support the LGBTQ executive order and sin puts the USA at stake.
- God’s judgment for same-sex marriage could be brimstone and fire, a nuclear war, or other destruction – Genesis 19:24.
- False Gods at the National Cathedral…
- God says, “if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.” – Deuteronomy 8:19 KJV.
- There is one God. He says, “I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.” Isaiah 44:6 KJV
- The National Cathedral and others included Hindu, Mormon, Muslim, and other non-Christian speakers/events at Trump’s inauguration. This provokes the LORD.
Christians support President Trump and political leaders where they follow Jesus Christ, but we can’t support sin. Pray this prayer:
You are holy.
You are the God of the USA and we want to be in right relationship with You Father.
We confess the sins of Donald Trump and Mike Pence with the LGBTQ executive order and the sins of the false gods (Buddhism, Muslim, Mormon… prayers/events) at the National Cathedral and other places at Donald Trump’s inauguration.
We ask Your forgiveness. We receive Your forgiveness by Jesus’ blood.
We pray for Donald Trump, Mike Pence and the USA to fear the LORD and to depart from evil – Proverbs 3:7.
In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Sign up for One Million Americans on the LORD’s Side: