Are you ready for personal and America breakthroughs?
Join Steven Andrew in a powerful 40 days of prayer, January 1 to February 9, 2018. We are expecting a shift in the nation with three generations of the USA to want God’s blessings and:
- Declare the USA is a Christian nation! (Psalm 33:12)
- Speak up that God, the founders, the Constitution and the First Amendment say same-sex marriage is illegal! (Leviticus 18:22)
- Confess Jesus is the USA’s judge, lawgiver and king! (Isaiah 33:22)
Pray for Three America Breakthroughs
“Thank you for joining this historic event. I believe our prayers are getting the next one hundred years of USA’s hearts prepared to live for God!” says Steven Andrew.
Now, let’s pray for the USA and then your breakthroughs.
You are the USA’s God. We thank You for Your mercy. We confess our sins of false gods, homos*exual sin, abortion and ____ to You and receive forgiveness by Jesus’ blood.
We seek You to raise up three generations of the USA who love You with all of our heart, and all of our soul, and all of our mind, and all of our strength to:
1. Reaffirm covenant that the USA is a Christian nation forever.
- You say, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD” (Psalm 33:12).
- All the USA’s blessing come through Jesus Christ.
- We thank You the USA is a covenant Christian nation, dedicated by our founders to You “to all generations”.
- The USA serves You, the Lord, only. Since other gods oppose You and mislead people to hell, the USA renounces all false gods and cults (Mormon, Islam, Buddhist, Hindu, Jehovah Witness, new age, etc…).
- As Psalm 33:12 teaches, convict three generations that cursed is the nation whose God is not the LORD. This means those who don’t say the USA is a Christian nation curse the country. As 2 Timothy 3:5 says, the USA turns away from Barack Obama and those who try to get people to break covenant that You are the USA’s God.
2. Agree Jesus Christ commands same-s*ex marriage is illegal.
- You say marriage is one man and one woman only, so same-s*ex marriage is illegal. “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination” (Leviticus 18:22).
- All living in rebellion to You with homosexuality and lesbianism, like Sodom and Gomorrah, lose their souls, “where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched” (Mark 9:44).
- We pray for people to repent everywhere, for we don’t want to provoke You to destroy the country. You say, “the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly” (Genesis 13:13) and You “turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly” (2 Peter 2:6).
- Those who hate You and people tell sinners to sin and go to hell, where those who don’t follow Jesus Christ suffer in the greatest misery for ever and ever (Mark 12:31).
- The Constitution says Congress makes laws, not the Supreme Court, so same-s*ex marriage is illegal.
- The First Amendment says Congress shall make no law prohibiting the free exercise of Christianity, so same-s*ex marriage is illegal forever.
- Open people’s eyes to see the devil has lied to the country.
3. Submit to Jesus as the USA’s judge, lawgiver and king.
- You command, “the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us” (Isaiah 33:22).
- Like our founding fathers, we want liberty and justice from the Kingdom of God, not tyranny and corruption that other countries have. The Kingdom of God only comes to America through Jesus. We submit the USA in entirety to Your Son.
- Our courts make decisions based on the Holy Bible; the USA has Christian laws; we obey King Jesus rather than men.
- Also, as our founders show us, the USA demands liberty to follow Jesus Christ.Our forefathers put daily Bible reading and Christian prayer in schools – not false religions (Mark 12:30).
- So we insist to have Christian religious liberty only, not Satan’s lie of “freedom of all religions”. The USA has nothing to do with other gods, since that is breaking covenant and provokes You to wrath (Exodus 32, James 4:4).
We thank You for convicting consciences nationwide to repent. And we thank You for the people teaching these truths to their children and grandchildren.
In Jesus’ name. Amen.
What breakthrough do you need? Have faith in God.
Here is what to do:
1. Seek God on how you can know Him more closely and for your family, ministry or other needs.
2. Next, get a piece of paper. Write down your top one to three needs, so you can stay focused on these.
3. Seek God for Bible verses as promises for each need. Write these out on the paper.
4. Prayerfully stand on God’s promises now through February 9th, as you keep the paper with you. Expect God to answer immediately (Hebrew 11:6, Mark 11:24).
Donate to Help Disciple the Nation!
Please provide the following information so we may send you a receipt and a thank you gift.* To give by mail click here.
Mail checks to:
USA Christian Church
2059 Camden Ave. #280
San Jose, CA 95124
Thank you for your most generous support to the Lord.
TO BE ABLE TO SHARE GOD’s WORD IN POLITICS, USA CHRISTIAN CHURCH CAN NOT BE A NON-PROFIT
Money given to USA Christian Church is not tax deductible. If you want the equivalent of a “tax-deduction” simply subtract that amount before giving. Learn more.
All transactions on USA Christian Church are secured.
* All gifts of $20 or more receive a mailed thank you gift.