God wants every heart of the USA to love Him. That is why I want to ask you and your church to join the American Disciple-making TeamTM (ADMT). There is a sign up form below. Disciple-making is to be part of our daily life.
12 Ways to Make Disciples
We make hearts like Jesus by meeting and sharing these 12 decisions and to pray for our nation’s hearts to love God more. Some ideas are to write articles or letters, make videos, blog, and start a home group to study this book. To make disciples, just share the following:
To have hearts like Jesus, teach Americans the following:
- Serve the LORD only. (Matthew 4:10, Exodus 20:3)
- Have no king but King Jesus: The LORD is our King. (Philippians 2:11, Isaiah 33:22, Rev. 19:6, Isaiah 9:6-7)
- Man is created with dignity: Americans demand our God-given unalienable rights—including life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, property, and conscience. (Genesis 1:27, Acts 5:29, Declaration of Independence)
- God is sovereign: We obey God’s government. (Isaiah 9:6 & 33:22, 2 Timothy 2:12, 2 Chronicles 15:2)
- Instruct children to know God: Put the Holy Bible and Christian prayer back in schools. (Isaiah 59:21)
- The LORD is our Lawgiver: God only blesses Christian laws based on the Bible. (Luke 6:47-49, Is. 33:22)
- Work to have a covenant Christian nation Government immediately that:
1) Are Christians who fear God (Ex. 18:21, 2 Cor. 6:14-18)
2) Calls for Christian religious liberty (Mark k12:30, Gal. 5:1)
3) Insists we have God-given unalienable rights (Genesis 1:27, Acts 5:29)
4) Is truthful (Exodus 18:21)
5) Hates covetousness (Exodus 18:21)
- Support Christians in politics and business, and Christian ministries—not the heathen. (2 Chronicles 19:2)
- Our Christian nation is pro-life. (Matthew 5:17)
- Serve God, not mammon (money). (Matthew 6:24)
- The USA is for traditional marriage only—One man and one woman; we believe in sexual purity with no adultery or fornication. (Jude 7, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
- Biblically pray for government daily to: fear God, hate covetousness, be honest, serve Americans, and demand our God-given rights for us. (Exodus 18:21, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18, Luke 22:26, Gen. 1:27)
How much time do you want to give to God? Can you give Him ten percent of your time? This is about two and half hours a day. Perhaps this could be: (1) An hour in the morning seeking and worshipping God; (2) An hour disciple making (meeting with someone, or sharing Bible verses by mail or online, or crying out to God for mercy for our country, or praying for our nation’s hearts to love and fear God); and, (3) A half hour devotional time with God before you go to bed.
You will make a life-changing difference in people’s lives by helping them grow as strong Christians. If you aren’t ready for two and half hours, could you give God an hour a day? That could be twenty minutes of prayer and Bible reading morning and evening, and twenty minutes of discipling. If you have a family, be sure they get part of your discipling time.
This is the most important work. To be more effective, prayerfully schedule what you will do each day. For example:
Monday: 5:00 – 6:00 pm Disciple John
Tuesday: 5:00 – 6:00 pm Share the 12 decisions online
Wednesday: 6:00 – 7:00 pm Pray and fast for the USA
Thursday: 12:00 – 1:00 pm Ask others to insist the USA has Christian religious liberty
Daily: 6:00 – 7:00 am Pray and read Bible
9:30 – 10:00 pm Pray and read Bible
Sign Up for the American Disciple-making Team
I pray for every person and church in the American Disciple-making TeamTM daily, so let me know that you joined. I will also provide you updates and share personal stories and tips. Helping to make disciples with these important decisions gives you a larger ministry.
There is great hope with the millions of faithful Christians in our nation. Just one covenant man, Moses, stopped God’s judgment to Israel (Exodus 32). As Americans who love God, we have faith that the USA will be discipled and young Americans will live to glorify God! Your help will make a difference for God and in each person’s life.