Is the USA a Christian Republic? The founding fathers made the USA a Christian Republic, as is documented below. It is important that we walk in faithful covenant with our founders so God blesses the USA.
“Our blessings of liberty, abundance, national security, peace and hope come from Jesus Christ,” Steven Andrew explains. He calls the nation to turn to God with all our hearts and souls to end the national troubles.
Reasons Why the USA Is a Christian Republic
Here is irrefutable proof that the USA is a Christian Republic:
- With a deep love for God and the Bible from the reformation, the colonial pastors in the 1600’s prayed and taught to covenant America to God.
- The first act of the Jamestown Settlers in 1607 is to plant a tall cross on the beach and covenant America to God “to all generations” and all who would come here. The Jamestown Settlers are the first permanent settlers from England.
- The Pilgrims in 1620, the Puritans in 1630 and the colonialists followed in covenant.
- The New England Confederations in 1643 said, “We all came to these parts of America to advance the Kingdom of Lord Jesus Christ and to enjoy the liberties of the gospel.”
- The LORD kept covenant and raised many famous colonial pastors, including Jonathon Edwards and George Whitefield to turn people’s heart to God in the first Great Awakening.
- The first act of Congress is for George Washington, John Adams, Samuel Adams, John Jay and all of Congress to turn to the LORD for help and to pray in Jesus’ name and read the Bible.
- George Washington is the first President and commander of the military that defeated England’s tyranny.
- John Adams is the first Vice President and second President.
- Samuel Adams is called “the father of the American Revolution” and John Jay is the First Chief Justice of the USA.
- The Declaration of Independence is a Christian covenant of the LORD and the USA, affirming that our rights are God-given and for the glory of God.
- George Washington commanded the military to attend Christian church
- The Constitution is a Christian document that affirms covenant with Jesus Christ.
- The Constitution begins with “blessings” and ends with “in the year of our Lord”. It also includes except Sundays to honor the LORD, as well as prohibits Congress from making any law against Christians. (See below.)
- Article IV Section 4 says, “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government”.
- The First Amendment was written for Christianity not false religions. The First Amendment also guarantees that no law shall be made that prohibits the free exercise of Christianity.
- Congress paid Christian chaplains to pray in Jesus’ name
- After the American Revolution, the founders held Christian church meetings in the Capital with presidents, representatives and the people attending.
- God kept covenant and raised faithful ministers in the 1800’s who turned people’s heart to God in the second Great Awakening, including Charles Finney and others.
- The Holy Bible and Christian prayer were in schools for 355 years (1607-1962). They were illegally taken out as the founders would condemn those against God and, again, the First Amendment says Congress shall make no law prohibiting the free exercise of Christianity.
- The Pledge of Allegiance says the USA is a Christian Republic, “to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God”.
- Today, God is making sure that covenant is kept and is raising up Christian leaders.
- There are millions of faithful Americans who reaffirm the USA belongs to God. For example, Steven Andrew is leading revival nationwide and shares, “Jesus Christ is Lord of the USA” with millions of people.
- “God’s Plan for the USA” provides Christians and churches with 7 Bible Truths in a step-by-step plan to strengthen our Christian Republic using our founder’s God and country principles.
- People turn to God when they realize that the only way for God to bless the USA is through Jesus Christ.
Reaffirm the USA Is a Christian Republic
Now, will you stand up for America and declare the USA is a Christian Republic?
The church is in charge of the USA by our founder’s covenant, not a politician since the USA is one nation under God. Again, the Constitution says “We the people” are in charge, we are to have a Republican form of government and ends with the “year of our Lord” showing covenant to Jesus Christ.
If anyone asks, “Is the USA a Christian Republic?” tell them “yes”.
Pray this prayer written by Steven Andrew to reaffirm covenant: ____
Save the USA: Join One Million Americans on the LORD’s Side